- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 89th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
The NBA is refocusing its programming efforts and working to provide you with quality CLE opportunities. Check back often for information on upcoming seminars, webinars and conferences.
We are moving away from paper to electronic forms as well. You may now submit webinar proposals online, file a CLE inquiry, and complete speaker release forms by visiting the following links:
If you have any additional questions please contact Tiane Younger, CLE Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Uniform Certificate of Attendance||310.09 KB|