- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 89th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
National Bar Association Magazine
The NBA Editorial Board is currently seeking articles for publication in Volume 18, No. 4, November-December, 2013 Edition of NBA magazine. Articles should be related to the law, the NBA, and topics that are important to African Americans within the legal profession, and be 500-700 words in length. Please submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about your article's subject or content, please email email@example.com.
View current issue: Fall 2013/Winter 2014
The National Bar Magazine
Click here to view past magazine.
|NBA Magazine Fall 2012 & Winter 2013.pdf||4.84 MB|