- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 88th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
National Bar Association Magazine
The NBA Editorial Board is currently seeking articles for publication in Volume 18, No. 4, November-December, 2013 Edition of NBA magazine. Articles should be related to the law, the NBA, and topics that are important to African Americans within the legal profession, and be 500-700 words in length. Please submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about your article's subject or content, please email email@example.com.
Contact Brian Henderson
The National Bar Association publishes Vol. 18, No. 3, Fall 2012/Winter 2013 Edition of the NBA Magazine. Click here to view Magazine.
The Fall 2012/Winter 2013 Edition of the NBA Magazine features:
- Diversity on the Bench: Strategic alliances enhance diversity on the bench, including a directory of African-American federal judges
- Highlights from the 87th Annual Convention, the Wiley A. Branton Issues Symposium and Reception, the Congressional Black Caucus Reception and more
- Voter and Election Protection efforts in Nevada
- More stories pertinent to you and your practice
|NBA Magazine Fall 2012 & Winter 2013.pdf||4.84 MB|