The National Bar Institute, Inc. (NBI) is a tax-
- The NBI has established the following goals and objectives to support the National Bar Association in its continuing struggle for equal justice for all.
- To endow the financial future of the National Bar Association;
- To support deserving law students and law students programs which enhance the quality of legal education;
- To finance (in whole or in part) litigation which is of significant public importance;
- To support public forums where lectures, discussions and debates on legal subjects are presented to the general public;
- To publish scholarly writings on legal subjects for dissemination to the general public; and
- To improve the administration of justice and to promote high ethical standards for lawyers and judges.