- National Bar Association Applauds Confirmation of Richard F. Boulware as a Judge on the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- National Bar Association Announces Top Trailblazers Under 40
- National Bar Association Announces 2014 Maynard Jackson Legacy Awardee
- National Bar Association Applauds Confirmation of Darrin P. Gayles to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- National Bar Association Announces 2014 Hall of Fame Inductees
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
The objectives of the NBA "…shall be to advance the science of jurisprudence; improve the administration of justice; preserve the independence of the judiciary and to uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession; to promote professional and social intercourse among the members of the American and the international bars; to promote legislation that will improve the economic condition of all American citizens, regardless of race, sex or creed in their efforts to secure a free and untrammeled use of the franchise guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States; and to protect the civil and political rights of the citizens and residents of the United States."