- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 88th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
The objectives of the NBA "…shall be to advance the science of jurisprudence; improve the administration of justice; preserve the independence of the judiciary and to uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession; to promote professional and social intercourse among the members of the American and the international bars; to promote legislation that will improve the economic condition of all American citizens, regardless of race, sex or creed in their efforts to secure a free and untrammeled use of the franchise guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States; and to protect the civil and political rights of the citizens and residents of the United States."