- National Bar Association Applauds Confirmation of Richard F. Boulware as a Judge on the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- National Bar Association Announces Top Trailblazers Under 40
- National Bar Association Announces 2014 Maynard Jackson Legacy Awardee
- National Bar Association Applauds Confirmation of Darrin P. Gayles to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- National Bar Association Announces 2014 Hall of Fame Inductees
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
Pamela J. Meanes currently serves as the National Bar Association's President-Elect. She has served as the Editor-in-Chief of the NBA Magazine, Vice President of Finance and Chairperson of the NBA Finance and Fundraising Committee. Prior to holding these positions, she served as Deputy General Counsel and Regional Director of Region VIII. In addition, she is a Past President of the Mound City Bar Association, a Missouri affiliate of the NBA and past Co-Chairperson of the ABA Section of Litigation Legal Service Delivery Committee. Currently, Pam is President of the Mound City Bar Foundation of Missouri and serves on the board of directors of MERS Goodwill.
Pamela is a partner with Thompson Coburn LLP, St. Louis’ largest law firm. As a partner in the firm’s litigation and public law practices, she represents a variety of clients on wide range of commercial litigation matters from land use, eminent domain and contract disputes, to employment and personnel issues. Pam began her career at Thompson Coburn in 1996 after earning her Juris Doctorate from University of Iowa, and was elected partner in 2005. She is the first African American to be elevated from associate to partner. She is the recipient of numerous awards.