- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 88th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
Upcoming National Bar Association Webinars!
Sign-up Today! It's FREE!
April 2: Recent Developments in M&A and Corporate Transactions
April 18: The In-House Lawyer’s Guide to Managing Appeals
May 16: Tactics and Strategies in Criminal and Civil Appeals for Trial Lawyers
June 5: New FCPA Resource Guide: DOJ and SEC’s New Guidance and How it Impacts Your Anti-Corruption Compliance Program
June 11: Intellectual Property in Africa